> Travel & Accommadation > Visa Information
Stay for 90 days (Total 46 countries):
Andorra, Australia*, Austria, Belgium, Brunei*, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile*, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand*, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State.
*Australia: Effective from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016
*Brunei: diplomatic, official/service passports excluded; Effective from August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017
*Chile: diplomatic, official/service passports excluded
*Thailand: diplomatic, official/service passports excluded; Effective from August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017
- A passport with validity of at least six months upon entry.
- Visa-exempt entry only applies to foreign visitors holding formal passports (i.e. ordinary, official/service and diplomatic passports), not including those
holding emergency, temporary, other informal passports or travel documents.
- Japanese passport holders with their passports valid for more than 3 months are eligible for visa-exempt entry.
- US passport (including emergency passport) holders with their passports valid for the period of intended stay are eligible for visa-exempt
- A confirmed return air/sea ticket or an air/sea ticket and a visa for the next destination, and a confirmed seat reservation for departure.
- Must not be determined by border officers at ports of entry in the Republic of China to be otherwise inadmissible.